Life Groups begin with joining other adults in your age group for the purpose of engaging in Bible study that exposes you to the truth of God's Word. With over 75% of our church actively involved in Life Groups, the Life Group ministry is definitely one our strengths as a church. Our goal is to help you to apply the Bible's teachings in your daily life and to equip you to make godly choices. We believe as you study God's Word, your life will change and you will become equipped to impact the world around you as well. We have two different class hours for you to choose from each Sunday.
As Men United, we are striving to know Christ and make Him known, all for the Glory of God.
With fellowship and fun, here are our 7 goals:
- Increase men's pursuit and help men achieve greater oneness with their wife, and to be THE spiritual leader of their household.
- Increase men's spiritual knowledge/wisdom base in practical day-to-day matters at work and at home.
- Increase men's appetite for God's Words by being encouraged to hide them in their hearts/minds so they can actually live them out.
- Help men to be more deliberate and intentional about sharing their faith with others.
- Increase men's awareness and management of the time God has given them – we don't know when it will run out.
- Develop deeper relationships with a band of Godly brothers who can be trusted and called upon at any time.
- Develop positive Christian role models, first for our children, and then for our community.
Men's Group Times and Locations
|PCBC Student Center 6:30am
|Atlanta Bread Company 7:00am
|PCBC Conference Room 6:45am
|J. Alexanders Restaurant - Yielded Men 6:30am
Women's Tuesday AM and PM Bible Studies starting March 7th
|The Spring Ladies' Morning Bible Study starts Tuesday, March 7th at 9:45am in C126/127. This study will be based on "Faithful Abundant and True" by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur. While these three women each speak on the distinctive topic the Holy Spirit had lead them to teach, the messages result in a marvelous blend. Kay challenges us to faithfulness in difficult days. Priscilla points to the essential of trust in God's ability, and Beth teaches on how to discern truth from error in these difficult days.||The Spring Ladies' Evening Bible Study starts Tuesday, March 7th at 7:00pm in B218/219. This study will be based on "Entrusted" by Beth Moore. In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.|
Outreach and Service
The Women's Ministry is a ministry designed to enrich the lives of women in our community, not just the women at Peachtree Corners Baptist Church. Our desire is to challenge each other to look beyond ourselves to see the needs of others, whether it's in our own community or around the world. Women's Ministry offers service projects which line up with the identified Mission Projects of the church
- You can get involved by supporting our efforts at Peachtree Elementary through our Tuesday morning workdays at the school, donations of school supplies, and other ways.
- We partner with various apartment ministries to provide support and to help host activities throughout the year.
Are you a new mom? Do you have a child kindergarten age or younger? Do you crave a couple of hours out of the house each month for some fun social interaction with other moms? Do you need some encouragement and tips for being a mom? Well, then MOPS is for you!
What is MOPS?
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is a program designed to nurture mothers of children ages birth through kindergarten. MOPS moms are of many ages and backgrounds, but share the same desire – to be the best mothers they can be. We recognize that these years are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. Therefore, we celebrate motherhood by meeting those needs, making connections and experiencing God’s love through relationships and resources.
Our MOPS program meets together twice each month for socialization, creative activities, to hear speakers on issues relevant to moms, small group discussion, breakfast, and fun with other mothers!
During the summer months, we offer Moms Night Outs as well as coordinate play dates! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for upcoming events!
Is childcare provided?
Yes! Our loving and trained teachers will take great care of your children while you enjoy your meeting time.
Want more information?
When are MOPS meetings?
MOPS meets on select Fridays, from 9:45-11:45 am in the Fellowship Hall. Our dates for the 2016-17 year are:
How do I join?
Peachtree Corners Baptist Church
4480 Peachtree Corners Circle, Norcross, GA 30092
The Women's Ministry's Inclement Weather Policy
For activities that take place during the day such as Tuesday morning Bible study, we follow Gwinnett County's schedule. So, if Gwinnett schools are closed, we will not be having Bible study that day. We will also try to post something on the WM's Facebook page and on the Women's Ministry's homepage.
Worship and Creative Arts
If you are new to Peachtree Corners, you may have discovered the enthusiastic congregational worship on Sunday mornings. Join us for life-changing worship on a Sunday soon, if you haven't already.
There are two worship services at PCBC, with two distinct worship styles. At the 9:30 am Worship Service you will join with members of the worship team - in the Adult Choir, Worship band, & Orchestra - along with an enthusiastic congregation of worshippers, led by Worship Leader Fred Wilson. At the 11:00 am Worship Service, the congregational worship is led by our Praise Band. The goal of both services is to more deeply know Jesus and to make Him known, bringing glory to God through passionate worship. You'll find a warm welcome!
As you become involved as a worshipper, you may want to think about becoming more involved in the worship team. The Peachtree Corners Worship Choir is the heartbeat of our 9:30 Worship Ministry. If you are an adult who can carry a tune and have a heart for worship, plan to sit in on a Wednesday evening Adult Choir Rehearsal to evaluate whether God may be leading you to join us. On Wednesday evenings, we gather for rehearsal at 7:00 p.m. - a mid-week opportunity to worship and connect with fellow worshippers - singing our hearts out for the Lord.
Our tech team is a dedicated crew of men and women with a diverse set of skills in audio, cameras, video, computers and lighting. There is ongoing on-the-job training available if you want to use your talents for God's glory through this part of our worship team. For more information, contact us by clicking HERE or call 770 582 2462.
All dates and times can also be found on the Church Calendar.
- Divorce Care – led by Robert & Brenda Campbell, Room D306 6:30 PM - 8:15 PM - A support group and Bible study for those who are experiencing the pain of separation or divorce. Room D 306
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Ministry - led by Lee Ann Early, Fellowship Hall 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM - ESL classes are available: Level I, Level 2 and a Conversation Class for those who want to practice speaking skills with native English speakers.
- Financial Peace University- led by Dean Starovasnik, Room D303 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Single and Parenting – taught by Jeff Robinson, Room D310 6:30 PM - 8 PM - This is a complement to DivorceCare that covers topics related to raising children as a single parent.
Through our English as a Second Language/Citizenship Ministry, we share God's love with English-learners in our community and throughout the world! You will have the opportunity to learn English and/or becoming a United States citizen, and make many new friends and learn more about the Christian faith and God's special love for you. We welcome you to attend any of our ESL Classes (Wed night or Thursday morning) or Citizenship Class (Wed night only). Free childcare is provided.
Wednesdays, 7pm-8:30pm (September 14-May 3)
Peachtree Corners Baptist Church
Thursdays, 10am-noon (September 15-May 4)
Peachtree Corners Baptist Church
Please call Lee Ann Early for more information 404.964.5412.